When we usually use hydraulic elevators, we must frequently check, maintain and maintain, so as not only to extend the service life of the hydraulic elevator, but also to make it more powerful when working! For example, the transmission part should have enough lubrication Oil, vulnerable parts must be frequently checked, repaired or replaced. Mechanical bolts, especially parts that frequently vibrate, such as slewing bearings and lifting arm connecting bolts, should be checked for looseness. If they are loose, they must be tightened or replaced. Below, let’s take a look at the regulations on hydraulic lift maintenance time:
1. Daily maintenance (per shift).
2. After the lift has been working for 1500 hours, minor repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems.
3. After the lift has been working for 5000 hours, the mechanical and electrical system shall be repaired.
4. After the elevator has worked for 10,000 hours, overhaul the mechanical and electrical systems.
Next, let's talk about the maintenance and maintenance of hydraulic elevator machinery and equipment:
1. The brakes of each mechanism should be checked frequently and the gap between the brake shoe and the brake wheel should be adjusted to ensure flexibility and reliability. There should be no dirt on the friction surface, and the dirt must be washed off with gasoline or thinner.
2. The lubrication of the gearbox, gearbox, external gear and other parts and hydraulic oil are carried out according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
3. Pay attention to check whether there are broken wires and loose strands in the wire ropes. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately. The maintenance of the steel wire rope should strictly follow the regulations of GB5144-85.
4. Check the connection of each part frequently, and tighten it if it is loose. The body connecting bolts should be checked for tightness when the body is under pressure (the method of rotating the arm can be used to create the compressed state), all connecting shafts must have cotter pins, and they must be fully opened.
5. Frequently check whether each mechanism is operating normally and whether there is noise. If any malfunction is found, it must be eliminated in time.
6. When installing, disassembling and adjusting the slewing mechanism, pay attention to ensure that the center line of the slewing mechanism reducer is parallel to the center line of the gear, and the meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing gap should be suitable.
7. Always check all wires and cables for damage. Bandage and replace the damaged part in time.
8. When the motor is overheated, stop in time, and continue to run after troubleshooting. The motor bearing should be lubricated well.
9. The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean, and the pressure of the brush should be adjusted so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. All control boxes, distribution boxes, etc. are always kept clean, and dust on electrical equipment is cleaned in time.
Business manager phone：13470397782 Office phone：0419-7148218ext.802 mailbox：firstname.lastname@example.org
Business office phone：0419-2621118 Technical business phone：0419-7148218ext.805 address：Shaling Town, Taizihe District, Liaoyang City