1. The straight shaft swash plate plunger pump is divided into two types: pressure supply type and self-priming type. Most of the pressure-supply hydraulic pumps use a pneumatic tank, and there are also hydraulic pumps that have a supplementary sub-pump to provide pressure oil to the inlet of the hydraulic pump. The self-priming hydraulic pump has a strong self-priming ability and does not require external oil supply.
2. For hydraulic oil tanks that rely on air pressure, each time you start the machine, you must wait for the hydraulic tank to reach the air pressure before operating the machine. For example, when the air pressure of the hydraulic oil tank is insufficient, it will act as a machine, which will cause the sliding whip in the hydraulic pump to pull off, and it will cause abnormal wear of the return plate and pressure plate in the pump body. The plunger pump supplied by the charge pump is used. After 3000 hours of use, the operator needs to check the plunger pump 1-2 times a day to check whether the operating sound of the hydraulic pump is normal. If it is found that the speed of the hydraulic cylinder has dropped or the vehicle is stuffy, the charge pump should be disassembled and inspected to check whether the edge of the impeller is scratched, and whether the gap of the internal gear pump is too large.
3. For self-priming plunger pumps, the oil in the hydraulic oil tank shall not be lower than the lower limit of the oil standard, and a sufficient amount of hydraulic oil shall be maintained. The higher the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil, the longer the service life of the hydraulic pump.
4. For the disassembled bearing, the clearance of the bearing cannot be detected without professional testing equipment. Only visual inspection can be used. If the roller surface is found to be scratched or discolored, it must be replaced.
5. When replacing bearings, pay attention to the English letters and model numbers of the original bearings. Most plunger pump bearings use large-load capacity bearings. Purchase products from the original manufacturer and original specifications. If you change to another brand, you should consult with bearing experience The purpose of checking the tables is to maintain the accuracy grade and load capacity of the bearings.
6. Repair of valve plate and cylinder block valve surface
7. The distribution plate has two forms: plane distribution and spherical distribution.
8. The friction pair of the spherical distribution surface should be repaired by grinding means when the scratches on the distribution surface of the cylinder block are relatively shallow; when the grooves on the distribution surface of the cylinder block are deep, the "surface engineering technology" method should be used to fill the grooves. Do not grind blindly to prevent the copper layer from thinning or oil leakage out of the steel base.
9. The friction pair in the form of plane distribution can be polished on a platform with relatively high precision.
10. Before grinding the cylinder body and the valve plate, the total thickness and the size that should be ground should be measured, and then compensated to the adjustment pad. When the grinding volume of the valve plate is large, it should be heat treated again after grinding to ensure the hardness of the hardened layer.
Business manager phone：13470397782 Office phone：0419-7148218ext.802 mailbox：email@example.com
Business office phone：0419-2621118 Technical business phone：0419-7148218ext.805 address：Shaling Town, Taizihe District, Liaoyang City